Oklahoma Continuing Education COURSE
Oklahoma Rules and Code: Investigations and Disciplinary Actions
No one ever plans to be on the wrong side of license law. But if you ever find yourself in that unenviable position, it's to your advantage to understand the complaint and investigation process, and what happens if your license is suspended or revoked.
Throughout this course, you’ll review just how the complaint process works—from filing a complaint to cooperating with an investigation to attending a formal hearing to receiving a final order from the commission. Why bother with all of this? Because the more you know about this process, the better prepared you’ll be to avoid missteps, provide superior service to your clients, and protect your reputation and your business.
- Complaint process
- Investigation and hearing processes.
- Oklahoma Real Estate Commission scope of authority to investigate
- Prohibited acts in Subchapter 17 of the Oklahoma Real Estate License Code and Rules
- Defining “substantial misrepresentation”
- Penalties for violating the Oklahoma Real Estate License Code and Rules
- What it means to have a suspended or revoked license
- Activities and scenarios to reinforce key concepts